Thursday 30 May 2013

Alexa the quirky queen Chung





I have always loved Alexa Chung's sense of style, for as long as I can remember I would always google her on my mother's laptop and marvel at images of her out and about, always dressed so differently from what people were wearing at that time but she always looked amazing. I love that she always looks comfortable in what she wears and never compromises her body shape and height.  The way clothes look on her make it seem so effortlessly cool and natural. As much as people minimize fashion to only being something that is purely aesthetic, I feel as if she has proved that there is more to it than just the clothing. It's about being who you are and making the bold statement that is "I am who I am, so take me as I am, world". She is also undeniably beautiful and with her mixed English/ Chinese heritage it is no wonder she comes off as a cultured individual. Her current job is as an English television presenter, model and contributing editor at British Vogue. Basically, she is living my dream. 
Here are a FEW of many amazing looks she has worn :)                                                        






This wonderful woman serves as a muse for many designers because of her distinctive personal style and she is frequently featured on "best dressed" lists. Vogue’s Anna Wintour has described Chung as "a phenomenon" and Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld has described her as "beautiful and clever...a modern girl".


                                              







                                                                      






No comments:

Post a Comment