Friday 21 June 2013

Dark lipstick





Unless you have been living under a rock (joke), you have probably noticed the emergence of the 90s grunge movement in fashion. It's got to be one of my favourite era's in fashion in terms of risk taking and edge. A lot of women have been opting for darker lip colours such as browns and even black but my absolute favourite is definitely plum- id you browse through my blog you'll see some photos where I have it on. It's a dark maroon/purple and I absolutely love how alluring it is. It works even better because it's currently Winter in South Africa so the dark lips go with basically anything and works for any skin colour. It's about taking a risk, I guess.  Try it out! Here are a few pictures for inspiration..
pictures taken from my tumblr www.brownskinfreckles.tumblr.com







xx

No comments:

Post a Comment