Saturday 8 June 2013

Everyday people brunch



Good food, good vibe.
A monthly brunch in New York. A collective of cool creatives wining, dining and sharing ideas. I long for an experience like this one. You can even spot some familiar faces in this video, would be lovely to mingle with these quirky minded  and oh so stylish people. I didn't know that such get togethers existed until very recently. South Africa needs to create "an everyday people brunch" of its own,where local food and style will be showcased. If anyone is willing to take this idea up, please let me know :)

source:http://everydayppl.tumblr.com
                                                                  xx

1 comment:

  1. hey hey lol bumped into yo blog while searching for peoples opinions abt the Everyday people,i discovered it last year when I was going thru a travelling blog of south African girls who happened to visit new York and attended this party in Brooklyn,Proud to tell u that they came back and initiated this great idea on our home soil but ofcos in Jhb( search The WKND social on tumblr and fb) I personally think every big city deserves an event like this and have taken it upon myself to create something like this 4 where I live. the culture of day parties and brunching is relatively still foreign to us bt I believe given the right mindset and execution they could work.hows abt u dalla n klein eenikie vir bloem daarso? x MELO great blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete