Tuesday 4 June 2013

What I'm wearing

Inspiration: Poetic Justice x Janet Jackson
Today I felt like trying something a little different from my usual attire. I channeled Janet Jackson's poetic justice look, with my own twist of course :) I dressed in all black and since it's exams I opted for a very comfortable alternative. I wore my favourite plum lipstick(which is trending right now), my all stars and did a throwback 90s style by wearing my plaid shirt around my waist. I also wore a snapback cap for the first time in years and I think I'd actually wear it again in the very near future. Hope I succeeded without looking like I was trying too hard. It's a plain look but I think it works for daytime purposes or on cool nights out, whether it be a listening session or a concert.
photos taken by my friend: Siphokazi Dude(popsiedude.tumblr.com)









Snapback cap: Run Mck
Black jersey and leggings: Woolworths
All Star/Chuck Taylors: Edgars
Hoop earrings: Fosrchini
Plaid shirt: Truworths
Sleevless leather jacket: Meltz
Lipstick: Gift from a friend, Este Lauder
                                                               xx

No comments:

Post a Comment