Monday 17 June 2013

Pourqois?

For one moment I'd like to think there is a greater purpose in writing and creating and putting yourself out there, to be vulnerable, to be wrong. I'd like to imagine that it does not matter what truths I hold dear but that I have truths to share regardless of what they are. I wish that these words, that run through my veins, sometimes clogged up by my consciousness could open and reveal to me things that I both willingly and unwillingly want to know about myself. I do not want to become suffocated by these words that are unexpressed, I want to be emancipated from mental alienation. Rescued from social degradation. Map all these thoughts etched in my head, into something that will transcend these very confusing times centered around a shallowness from a constant hollowness and dark days and my wallflower ways. I would like to write what I like and I would like for it to matter to me more than anyone else whilst at the same time clearing pathways for conversation and connectedness and oneness with others.
                                                                      -Palesa

No comments:

Post a Comment