Monday 17 June 2013

Dark Nights x Dim Lights

Friday,14 June.
This was a relatively calm night out. We were basking in the dark in a very dimly-lit bar in our local student town Grahamstown and enjoying a well deserved from a very busy two weeks. When we aren't hustling for our degrees, we surround ourselves with good company. In staying true to my fashion loving ways, I wore a thrifted red turtle neck top, a gift from a friend, old school leather jacket; my mom's, high waisted jeans; also thrift store and finished the look off with a gold chain and hoop earrings. The pictures aren't typically editorial but here's just a little look into my life. Lovely people on a lovely night.



















\



A bunch of very over-exposed pictures, right? Anyway, just thought I'd add some more personal touches to my blog. In order to not "incriminate" anyone on this public space, I should add that we are all just friends.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment