Friday 10 May 2013

Exotic Prints and Stripes

Winter Prints

It's getting quite cold in this part of the world which means bidding farewell to the colour in our wardrobes- which isn't necessarily true. I'm not one to ever opt for a dull look just because  it's getting colder, I love prints and I still like to look edgy no matter the season. I created this look on Polyvore mixing my favourite trend  vertical stripes matched up with tribal print pants, a leather jacket to tie the look together as well as a bold ankle boot which gives the outfit that extra kick.
I guess this outfit is a bit "out there" but the printed pants could be worn with a plain white shirt instead of the striped one or swap the printed pants for plain black pants. The look will still look great.Exotic Prints and Stripes



Bralet top
 ark.co.uk


Leather jacket
 newlook.com


Topshop
topshop.com


Platform booties
 fashionunion.com


                                                   Exotic Prints and Stripes by palesa-kgasane featuring platform booties
                                                                                    xx




No comments:

Post a Comment