Thursday 16 May 2013

Clothe Her

Throwback: Channeling Boom-Shaka

These pictures are from a photo shoot I did with some of the most beautiful young women at my university. It was for my friend Mathabo Tladi's vintage wear shop "Clothe Her By Charlie Rose". Mathabo is such a talented young lady and I always love hearing what she has to share. Se started this collection of 2nd hand and thrift store clothing this year in hopes of inspiring women to dress well so that they feel good about themselves. I have bought several items of clothing myself and I must say they are beautiful. On her facebook page she has featured 2 seasons of timeless clothing, modelled by students and the page is always buzzing with people wanting to more and wanting to know how she came up with this great idea. She has definitely made vintage more accessible and affordable for students. She is such and inspiration. Props to my girl Mathabo.
Facebook link: Clothe Her By Charlie Rose
Photography: Facebook: Shakes Photography


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment