Sunday 19 May 2013

Golden Accessories

I'm not a big fan of "expensive" jewellery but for this trend I'd actually re-consider. Golden statement pieces have been making an impact in a big way on runway shows as well as catalogues. It just solidifies my statement that bigger is always better. Gold accessories go best with a minimal look where you keep colours basic such as a black or white ensemble. Or even beige, browns, navy blue or emerald green to go with Winter. The accessories in specific are bangles or neckpieces but I'm especially hooked on the bangles look. Price wise, getting the real deal is a bit expensive so if you're a student like me, opt for less by going to retail stores like YDE or Foschini. This trend is classy and edgy and if worn right, this accessory can make an outfit a knockout.
picture credit: check my tumblr brownskinfreckles.tumblr.com for sources




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment