Friday 10 May 2013

All That Glitters is Gold

Weird or wonderful?

The revival of the 90's grunge style has brought in so many punk inspired looks and designs. One that I've been seeing more and more of is the wet silver/ glitter look. Definitely not for the faint- hearted but it's a look that looks amazing on the runway and can also add a pop of shimmer to any look. Whether it's nails, make up or clothing this look is doing its rounds on the catwalks and I think it's just a matter of time until the retailers stock it up. This look looks best at night and usually just paired with something as basic as possible, preferably black. I'm not sure whether I'll be rushing in stores to purchase a sparkly number but I'm a sucker for 90s apparel so who knows?







xx

No comments:

Post a Comment