Thursday 11 July 2013

Accessories

Hi, All.
This post comes with a lot of excitement. My sister recently came back from a high school tour of Europe. Needless to say I was very happy to have her back especially because she came with such great goodies. They went to Italy, France and England and from my own experience I know that it is a life changing journey. Travel does that to you. Amongst some items of clothing which I will be wearing in some blog posts in the near future, she bought me some very chic accessories from H&M, Primark, Pimkie and Aldo. I cannot wait to make these part of my wardrobe, some of these items I've wanted for a very long time; the head chain and the bracelet connected to a ring. The bag(Mr. Price) and flower crown(A friend's thrift store) that you see I bought locally during my time at the Grahamstown Arts festival recently. How lovely is that chunky chain? Gotta love accessories.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment