Monday 9 September 2013

What I'm wearing

Polka dot lady
Hello :) So,  I didn't really get a chance to get good pictures of my whole attire. Only ones that came out great are the selfies, thanks to my mom's camera skills. Today was a day spent with my mother, ran a few errands including fabric shopping(I forgot to take my camera along-how average?) and popping into my favourite retail stores. I opted for a more sophisticated but still laid back look which is somewhat my little goodbye to winter weather. I'm wearing a 2 piece top and skirt suit from studio W at Woolworths and a wide brim hat from Cotton on. I changed my hair again, I have long havana twist braids which I'm hoping will last quite long considering how busy this term at varsity is going to be. This is somewhat of a vain post, excuse the selfies.
 two piece top and skirt suit from studio W at Woolworths
wide brim hat from Cotton on.
clip on gold earrings- thrift boutique
red lipstick- signature






xx

No comments:

Post a Comment